Senior Specialist in the Securities Middle Office Team
Are you interested in and see yourself working in financial market operations focusing on risk & controls, a client set up and process improvement & automation?
As an Senior Operations Specialist in a global Securities Middle Office team, you will mainly work with Nordic countries. You will play an essential role in the equities, bonds and cash trading processes within the bank, from the trading desk to the final settlement across different markets, to ensure an efficient trading process with and for our clients.
We are looking for a team player who is keen on efficiently handling many different tasks within an exciting mix of workstreams and will, with attention to detail, deliver high quality on time, coupled with a desire to improve processes, systems, and automation continuously.
What we offer you is a challenging role in which learning and development opportunities are available. You will work with a team of highly skilled individuals with close partnerships in the business operations.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Timely and accurately control and process in different markets and on various platforms
- Manage clients’ set up for trading
- Investigate and resolve exceptions and discrepancies with our trade flow, systems and other issues
- Direct daily communication with a wide range of international stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally, ensuring quality service delivery
- Proactively manage risk with a focus on continuous improvement of our processes and the service we provide to our clients
- 4+ year work experience in middle or back office (preferably in the finance area)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to balance operational and ad hoc tasks
- Proficiency in processing large volumes of tasks within tight deadlines across different workstreams
- Ability to take ownership and show initiative to solve any issues throughout the process.
- Experience in past roles focusing on detail-driven tasks, such as AML, legal, middle office, etc. would be favorable
- Good organisational skills and the ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and banking operations
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist, Senior.