Senior Supply planning specialist (Swedish)
- Manage Order management (placing purchase orders and following up to react in due time if delivery variations occur).
- Manage exceptions (daily check of stock exceptions and take corrective actions if needed).
- Monitor Supplier (Ensure that SLIM parameters are in line with actuals and monitor and report deviations regarding contracts and agreements).
- Manage complaints regarding quantity differences.
- Forecast (manage variations from the Sales/product team and review exceptions together with the demand manager).
- Control invoices (quantity difference and other relevant information).
- Collaborate with the team on Ad-hoc requests.
- Maintain and clean up new items and suppliers in SLIM.
- Experience in Supply chain area;
- Good Swedish language skills (B2 and above);
- English language – at least average level (A2-B1 could be enough if the Swedish language is a high level);
- Experience in ERP systems;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attention to detail, good analytical skills;
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team and participate in companies creation from scratch;
- Opportunity to participate in the transitioning process;
- Growth and career opportunities;
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.