Test Automation Engineer (Mid/Senior) in Channels Individual Customers
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer interested in developing a test automation framework for our customer-facing channels.
If you are passionate about high quality and high availability of customer systems, this could be a suitable role for you. When employed, you will join Test Automation and Release Support squad in the Channels Individuals Customers tribe.
The tribe is responsible for our digital channels (mobile and web) provided to our retail customers. We are an agile squad co-located across Denmark, Lithuania and India, and our main mission is to enhance development efficiency by providing efficient test automation frameworks, which enables ensure the quality of our apps and services. We are currently scaling our team and searching for a skilled test automation engineer to join our Vilnius team.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role. Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Develop, troubleshoot and extend our API test automation framework
- Set the direction for operational metrics and data-driven quality assurance for our customer channels’ back-end services
- Guide other developers and contributing squads within the area of API test automation. They write the tests and you make sure tests run on an efficient framework
- Save other teams from extensive manual regression testing
- Expand service health dashboards, monitoring and alerting features
- Work with a modern tech stack including .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, Typescript, Postman, Elastic Search, Grafana and others
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Understanding and the ability to test API endpoints
- Practical software development experience with at least one object-oriented programming language. Preferably C#, as most of the framework is created with it.
- Grafana, Kibana or similar monitoring tools knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills since you will be collaborating with multiple squads in multiple locations. Upper-intermediate English speaking skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.