Senior Test Specialist in Developer Experience Tribe
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Test Specialist to join our organization. You will aid in creating, managing, and maintaining the overall quality assurance framework in an agile development environment for our development organization. You will play a role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality software products and services to our customers.
The Developer Experience tribe offers an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the productivity and satisfaction of developers here at Danske Bank.
As a member of this motivated team, you will collaborate with diverse individuals who are excited about creating innovative experiences for developers. You’ll have the chance to shape the tools, resources, and processes that empower developers to thrive, innovate, and deliver high-quality software solutions.
Joining us means being part of a creative and forward-thinking team where you can contribute your expertise, learn from others, and play a crucial role in shaping the future of software development within the organization.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Be a part of establishing QA processes, standards, and best practices to ensure consistent quality across all software development projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate QA activities into the development lifecycle
- Aid in establishing and promoting quality standards, guidelines, and methodologies for testing activities
- Support and educate the organization in obtaining and optimizing knowledge and skills within QA practices and processes
- Be part of the continuous improvement of QA practices by adopting industry best practices, emerging technologies, and automation tools
- Advocate a culture of quality and process excellence within the organization
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA or similar role, especially in an Agile software development environment
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes also in an agile development lifecycle (agile testing)
- Certified in software quality assurance ISTQB foundation level, or similar knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality results
- Good organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Team member that understands and embraces the value of working in a team
- Experience effectively implementing changes in a large organization (would be a bonus)
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2800 EUR to 4200 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Test Specialist, Senior.