Senior Transformation Leader
Are you motivated by a strategic outlook & new ways of working? Do you thrive in leading activities that create value & reduce waste? If yes – then you may find a role as a Senior Transformation Leader in our team as the best fit for your next career move.
If yes – then join our team to define & implement new practices for how we run transformations in the Bank.
Our team is located within Technology & Services Strategy & Transformation area and is part of a centralized hub of Portfolio, Project & Program management capabilities uniting 60+ highly skilled professionals. As Transformation practice, we define best-in-class forward-looking project, programme and organisational implementation standards that enable autonomy & accountability, flexibility, simplicity & transparency in the organisation.
To do well in this role, we are looking for someone who comes with experience in project/programme/portfolio management, strategic thinking, planning and implementation of strategic initiatives. You bring an optimistic mindset and can-do attitude that enable you to keep going when things are tough while never losing sight of the bigger picture goals. You take great pride in results delivery but consider a contribution to your team agenda just an important task.
- Define forward-looking project/programme/portfolio management practices in alignment with the Agile way of working & outcomes realisation practices
- Be a part of the organizational implementation, facilitation, and conceptualization of best practice market solutions
- Deliver high-quality sustainable results while maintaining high moral standards & behaviours
- Experience from a similar position with 5+ years of experience in both Agile & Waterfall projects & programmes, portfolio management, change management
- Experience with complex stakeholders including executive-level stakeholders, strong negotiation & facilitation skills
- Experience with defining strategic solutions as well as driving their’ implementation
- Experience with Organisational implementation
- Passion for developing others, designing & delivering training
- Leadership abilities including nudging, ability to motivate and lead discussions, working groups, workshops, initiatives
- Strategic, innovative mindset with the ability to define practical implementation plans and follow-up
- Self-driven, proactive planning, handles issues independently, escalates appropriately
- Analysis, creativity and innovation – ability to analyse raw data and build practical solutions, processes and tools to complex and business-critical problems
- University degree
- Advanced English skills
- In depth, Jira knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with Agile Portfolio management is an advantage
- Experience with leading teams would be seen as an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Project Portfolio Manager, Senior.