Senior/Lead Solution Architect – End User Services
You will join the End Users Services team, which is responsible for Danske Bank group end users’ devices management, collaboration & productivity tools, voice and contact center services and global service desk.
End User Services area is going through a transformation, embracing modern ways of working through different devices using both on-prem and public cloud-based technical capabilities. Consumerization of IT puts positive pressure on delivering modern services. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work hand in hand with service owners designing and leading technical implementations of enterprise-scale solutions.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
• Drive the Digital Workplace subject from an architecture perspective and act as the domain expert for architecture for End User Services in Danske Bank
• Work with senior management of EUS to develop the Digital Workplace Roadmap and work with service teams and owners helping them improve the technology and user experience
• Work closely with Service Owners and facilitate Digital workplace & Collaboration strategy and roadmap development
• Oversee the landscape for digital workplace & collaboration market and vendors strategies, share the directions and insights with Service Owners
• Produce architectures (high and low levels) for enterprise-wide solutions implementation within a regulated environment
• Support Service Owners in RFI/RFP processes
• Drive fact-based dialogs with Service Owners and stakeholders on vendors’ selection conducting functional and financial overviews
• Lead technical implementations by closed work with engineering teams
• Good conceptual understanding of Digital Workplace as subject
• High-level understanding of all Digital Workplace affiliated technologies with a sound knowledge of service management
• Experience with Microsoft 365
• Comfortable working with senior management and stakeholders
• Ability to effectively communicate in English (both spoken and written)
• Ability to describe complex solutions in a simple way understandable for business and Service Owners
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Infrastructure Architect, Senior.