Service Delivery Officer with Danish language skills in Estate DK Team
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge in the banking area and have diversity in your daily tasks, our team could be a great match.
We are looking for a colleague to join our international team of 9 friendly and welcoming team members in the Estate Services area. You will be responsible for understanding processes within the Danish market, have a chance to touch all products Danske Bank offers, and acquire a broader picture about financial operations. We can promise a great variety of tasks here, and your decision will directly impact the customer experience. Danish speaking skills are mandatory for this position (minimum C1).
Want to hear more about how you could grow, what skills you can use, and how fun we live in the Estate Services team? Let‘s talk!
*Depending on your skills and experience, you may be offered different seniority.
- Process various tasks within the Estate Services area for the Danish market
- Contact the customers or other banks via email and phone calls
- Collaborate with colleagues from Denmark and other internal departments via email or phone
- Improve and optimize the processes using Lean principle
- Create, develop and update documentation and procedures
- Take ownership and want to improve tasks for the best customer experience
- Team member with a positive attitude and a proactive mindset, willing to take upon new opportunities
- Work experience in operations, finance, or banking-related fields would be beneficial
- Fluency in Danish (we provide a monthly language bonus and a possibility to attend courses for language level improvement)
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1320 EUR to 1980 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery.