ServiceNow is the top IT services management (ITSM), IT operations management (ITOM), and IT business management (ITBM) platform in the world. It is used very widely across different organizations with a large market share, and the number of new use cases is continuously growing. It is a strategic platform at Danske Bank for IT and non-IT business solutions. The Solution Development Team within Danske Bank develops and operates the platform as well as other related applications and integrations. It has a global footprint, with team members in Lithuania, Denmark, and India.
You will become a part of the Solution Development team, working together with colleagues in all countries where Danske Bank operates. By working closely with other engineers, service managers, business analysts, product owners and different stakeholders from the rest of the organization, you will open an opportunity for your future mission to develop new skills, learn new technologies and practices, teach and coach others and create value for the bank.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will contribute to the continuous improvement of existing ServiceNow modules, the development of new applications and features, building and maintaining integrations with other systems, working on version upgrades and also maintaining the platform – both the application and underlying infrastructure.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Assist in defining Architecture principles, Integration standards, Platform strategy, performance tuning, etc. for the ServiceNow platform
- Handle ServiceNow technical issues preventing effective service delivery and communications towards a successful resolution
- Define development, architecture and code review best practices
- Identify potential opportunities for platform enhancements and improvements and develop the technical implementation of those
- Validate demands by providing technical perspective and recommendations and perform feasibility study where required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and offer suggestions on how to add value with new features and functionality
- 1+ year of previous experience in ServiceNow Administration and Development, platform engineering, system administration or application development and support positions
- Experience in integrating ServiceNow with other Applications using Web-Services APIs e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.
- Understanding of Platform Engineering disciplines, development lifecycle
- Familiar with IT processes (e.g., ITIL, IT4IT, etc.) and general Service Management principles
- Ability to communicate within the team and with stakeholders, accept or challenge ideas if needed, provide valid reasoning and improvement suggestions based on best practices
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3200 EUR to 4800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.