SME West Region Manager (Klaipėda)
Join our team as SME West Region Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
As a SME West Region Manager you will Inspire people and create a strong motivated regional sales team with a living culture of respect for colleagues and customers. You will be responsible of ensuring achievement of sales targets, high customer satisfaction, optimization profitability and results by directing and managing team.
You will also enhance consistent sales and performance management by acting as a role model in the organization and in customer engagements.
What You Will Do:
- Build and lead high performing regional sales team, by empowering, engaging and motivating team members
- Take responsibility for delivering a strong business result
- Make and implement operational plans, ensure a clear line of sight, cascade and set concrete objectives and targets for the team
- Ensure a good credit portfolio to limit the risk exposure and to fulfill our obligations towards customers
- Handle risk issues and ensure compliance with regulatory and governance requirements
- Drive the development of the team, including adopting strategic initiatives and processes, ensuring the use of new functionalities and tools
- Organize, engage and motivate employees within your area of responsibility through building a strong team, coaching and holding direct reports accountable and developing talents
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading
through example in the organization and customer engagements
- Promote and support Luminor values while building strong company's brand
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy,enthusiasm and commitment.
Leadership tasks and responsibilities:
a) Define and clarify the expectations and responsibilities of subordinates’ roles and ensure the understanding how they align with team’s and Luminor’s strategic goals and values
b) Empower subordinates to define their own measurable objectives that are consistent with the team’s and Luminor’s vision and ensure that subordinates prioritize and execute their tasks effectively
c) Enable subordinates to deal effectively with their responsibilities, delegate the necessary authority in line with employee performance and seniority, bring high energy to support, follow up-on work (morning huddle, weekly meetings).
d) Foster the growth and potential of subordinates: deliver timely and constructive feedback on results, leverage regular 1:1 session as coaching opportunity, guide through inquiry and ensure that learning activities are prioritized
e) Select the right talent to the right roles, take care of successful onboarding, well-being of team and manage under performance timely. Ensure that relevant succession and development plans are in place, recommend promoting people with further potential
f) Promote and execute a risk culture in the team that addresses risk awareness and risk-taking behavior, convey the messages from the Management Board to the team, ensure training of team on risk management, support the team in risk identification, assessment, and mitigation activities, and escalate risk-related issues.
What We Expect:
- 4-5 years experience of sales and credit deals structuring for SME or Large corporate clients
- Professional knowledge of credit products and financial analysis
- Strong customer focus
- Experience in leading high performing sales team
- Business and customer behavior understanding
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Effective communication and networking
- People management & People development skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Initiative and responsibility skills
- Compliance with deadlines
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking. Track record of continuous professional education
- Fluency in English and local language is required in spoken and written communication.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 4100 - 5080 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 30th of September. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!