Software Architect for Asset Finance tribe
The Asset Finance tribe is responsible for systems regarding leasing and hiring purchase products for the market areas in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. That covers both sales systems for branches, finance centres, self-service solutions as well as sales via vendors. The administrative and finance processes are supported by systems within this area.
We are a global team of architects in the Asset Finance tribe with architects from Denmark, India and Lithuania. We are responsible for designing solutions to meet short-term and long-term business needs and requirements aligned with strategic architecture direction and roadmaps.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Design solutions to meet short- and long-term business needs and requirements aligned with strategic architecture direction and roadmaps
- See the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team
- Improve solution design and provide solution guidance to the team members
- Actively participate in coordination efforts in order to avoid sub-optimization and redundant development at the tribe level
- Build integrations between the in-house developed systems and off-the-shelf vendor product
- Work with the Asset Finance systems supporting our customer journey systems, and core banking systems and tying all these together
- 2+ years of experience in software architecture
- Ability to document and communicate architectural subject matter
- Experience with API-based integration using REST APIs
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect.