Software Architect for Digital Marketing Squad
We are looking for a great architect who is willing to be part of the exciting marketing automation journey. You will be guiding behavior insights and digital marketing squads to the right architectural solutions to ensure correct tools, consistent data flow and data integration.
You will be responsible for the marketing future in Danske Bank and will be working with cloud solutions – SAS360, Adobe analytics, Celebrus and other platforms. Your mission will be to ensure we share the full picture about the systems, tools and their interactions, so we would be able to drive and improve customer’s experience through omni channel communication.
You will be a part of Channels Platform Tribe, which holds close to 200 people in total and working with two professionals from Lithuania and Denmark, who are very passionate about the data and marketing squads. So there is a lot we can achieve together!
• Be proactive in shaping new solutions together with the Product Owners, Tribe Architect and business stakeholders working in an agile framework
• Be data Ninja for the Digital Marketing platform – SAS360 and work together on the future of marketing by applying your data modeling and integration skills
• Be aware of digital channels infrastructure from back-end to front-end and how to bridge this towards behavioral tracking and personalization at scale
• Lead architectural decisions for the squads of the current and future state of our solutions
• Lend a helping hand to data or cloud engineers when there is a need
• Higher education in Software Engineering or similar
• Robust experience as a data engineer or data architect
• 3+ years of experience in cloud-based technologies and architecture of cloud services, preferably in the MarTech area
• Experience in software engineering (would be an advantage)
• Knowledge of SAS360 or similar platform
• Capability to drive solutions and lead team members
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• High focus on quality and biased towards action
• Good English language (both spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4000 EUR to 6000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect.