Software Engineer for API and Public Cloud Adoption Tribe
If APIs, event-driven architecture, distributed microservices and cloud development are your favourite meals, and you thrive on being motivated and putting your expertise and competence into action, read along. By the end of the reading, we are sure you will find this position very interesting.
Our tribe is at the forefront of strategic initiatives in the organization. We are embarking on a journey to build a great API on a modern cloud platform with a modern tech stack. Produced solutions are based on a thorough DDD (Domain Driven Design) process and built in a microservice architecture to reflect the domains and bounded contexts.
We are an agile team of IT professionals who work in an informal atmosphere where we value a flat hierarchy and open discussions.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Work alongside skilled enthusiastic developers
- Set the bar very high and guide others in applying the best software development practices
- Build REST API backend services based on a micro-service deployment pattern
- Be open and engage in sparring and constructive dialogue
- Work in a self-organizing Scrum team with an agile mindset
- 2+ years of work experience with .NET (.NET Core or .NET framework)
- Enthusiasm towards quality work, clean and testable code
- Understanding of RESTful API design
- Experience with MS SQL or similar relational database
- Good innovative and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate
- Knowledge of working with agile development methodologies and a truly agile mindset
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We would consider this as a bonus:
- Containerised development with Kubernetes, OpenShift, or similar
- Experience with distributed systems and event-driven architecture and asynchronous system communication (e.g, gRPC, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).