Software Engineer (Java) in Core Payments Platform Tribe P27 Payments Squad
Here at Core Payments Platform Tribe, we support the everyday banking needs of our customers by delivering a best-in-class payment system that orchestrates payments seamlessly in our target markets. In addition, we bring efficiency through standardization while making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure and available.
We are looking for additional team members in our P27 Payments squad, where we are creating a new Cloud payment engine, employing modern technical standards to drive efficiency, transparency and consistency in processing payment instructions for people and corporate customers.
- Design and develop cloud-native systems which are at the heart of a major Nordic financial institution
- Work with different tools and technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 11, Maven, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit 5, Mockito, TestNG, AssertJ, Cucumber, Apache Kafka, gRPC, Protobuf, MS SQL, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Git (Github)
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
- Be agile and spread this mindset among the team and in daily work
- Proficiency in Java and tools supporting Java development, especially the ones we work with
- Good understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Passion for test automation and clean code
- Experience in the design and development of service-oriented and/or cloud-native systems
- Experience with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility to carry out deliveries in a structured manner
- Positive attitude, knowledge and motivation to learn
- Good communication and upper-intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).