Software Engineer (Java) in Core Payments Tribe
Are you excited about making things work? Would you like to work with a team of experts striving to provide new solutions while maintaining existing ones?
Here in Core Payments Platform Tribe, we support the everyday banking needs of our customers by delivering a best-in-class payment system that orchestrates payments seamlessly in our target markets. In addition, we bring efficiency through standardization while making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure & available.
We are looking for an additional team member for our Payment Execution squad where we are creating a new payment engine, employing modern technical standards to drive efficiency, transparency & consistency in processing payment instructions for people and corporate customers, with an improved time to market (TTM).
You will be working in an environment where we take agile mindset seriously and where you have a possibility to make a difference and leave a mark if you find situations where we could do better. By joining our team, you will
- Design and develop cloud-native systems which are at the heart of a major Nordic financial institution
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
- Leverage technical freedom, make and own decisions to foster innovation and reliable deliveries
- Be agile and spread this mindset among the team and in daily work
- Work with Java, Kafka, gRPC, REST, NoSQL and classic databases, Kubernetes, other cloud-native products, and leading collaboration systems
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member who is excited about engineering and has a personal interest in IT. Your willingness to grow professionally is the most important competence you bring.
To be more precise, we expect that you have:
- Knowledge, proficiency, and experience in Java
- Knowledge of tools supporting Java development
- Awareness of design and integration patterns, their implications
- Positive attitude, ability, and motivation to learn
- Personal interest and curiosity for IT
- Being structured and focused on quality
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions in your Scrum team
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
We are working with different tools, technologies, and platforms so having some knowledge or experience with any of these
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.