Software Engineer (.NET) in AML Review Tribe
It is amazing how innovations, technology, and the world is evolving. Unfortunately, financial crimes are evolving too.
This tribe is indirectly taking care of the world to be a better place. We care about our customers’ and society’s well-being by reducing financial crimes. If you are interested in fighting financial crimes with modern, highly automated processes, then AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
We promise to feed your inner altruist here. In addition to moral point, technological challenges will come along. Tribe is creating an advanced AML system using the newest development technologies, where you continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
You will be a part of IT and business experts in their field working in Agile mind-set.
• Develop IT solutions based on .NET and cloud technologies
• Applying the latest development practices and software design patterns
• Ensuring long-term scalability, robustness, and performance
• Working in Agile & collaborative manner within internationally distributed teams.
• Responsibility and ownership of what you do
• 2+ years of experience in .NET platform (preferably C#)
• Knowledge of Code versioning (GIT)
• Experience in messaging brokers (RabbitMQ) is an advantage
• Good understanding of development process
• Able to suggest technical solutions and openly share with a team
• Focus on quality, passion to do things right
• Can-do attitude, attention to details
• Ability to work both in a team and individually
• Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
• Experience working in Financial sector is an advantage
• Good English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.