Software Engineer (.NET/MS SQL/Frontend) in Finance Tribe
Our mission is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials. Efficient steering is needed to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a solid bank financially.
We have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & correct financials to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers as well as optimize the management of the financial resources.
You will join other .NET developers, BI Engineers, DevOps specialists, IT Systems, and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – mentor and guide colleagues with less experience
- Work with .NET, MS SQL, Azure DevOps, React, JIRA, Bitbucket, our private cloud, etc.
- Closely collaborate with business users, and different teams inside the bank
- Improve the way we do things
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Be agile and spread these ideas among the team
- C# with .NET Framework or .NET Core
- MS SQL or similar relational database
- Experience with frontend frameworks – React, AngularJS, Vue or similar
- Automated testing (Unit, Integration)
- RESTful architecture and API design
- Domain-driven design
- Ability to maintain and use DevOps pipelines, created by professionals
We expect that you are:
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Curious to learn and try new technologies
- Can-do warrior
- Open-minded collaborator
- English speaker who can work in a multi-cultural squad
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT software Engineer.