Software Engineer (React+Node.js) in Buying and Owning Real Estate Nordic
Buying & Owning Real Estate Nordic Tribe builds digital solutions that enable and empower customers to confidently manage their home and consumer finances in Sweden, Norway, and Finland.
We are a Customer Front-end squad, and we support our tribe’s ambition by delivering customer-facing User Interfaces and supporting Backend services using React and Node.js with Typescript. In addition – Elastic Search, Grafana, Azure DevOps, and OpenShift container platform – are for our CI/CD, infrastructure, and observability.
Our team includes a product owner, agile coach, business analyst, UX designer, and 5 full-stack developers. We are the team, that works, learns, succeeds, and fails (but not so often), together. We possess a growth mindset and each sprint we find ways to improve.
We are looking for a software engineer to join our team. We expect that you strive to grow both professionally and personally, and we will be happy to assist you throughout this journey.
- Be strongly supported and empowered to grow in areas where you want to grow the most (be it React application development, infrastructure and pipeline enablement, architecture, refinement and coordination, soft skills)
- Build new features and review the code of your peers
- Collaborate with business analysts and product owners when refining requirements
- Share support duties for our solutions that run in production
- Collaborate with our closest neighbors (.NET team)
- Identify technical debt and improvements for our solutions and work on implementing them
- Work with other engineers on improving our development, testing, and deployment practices, solution quality, and maintainability
- Be an active member in team life and events
- Learn to draw with your trackpad and type fast as we sometimes play “Skribbl” during our squad hangouts 🙂
- Have a strong knowledge of React, Nodejs, and Typescript
- Value unit and integration tests
- Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer science
- Possess a Learning mindset
- Curious and proactive (asking questions, and taking actions)
- Supportive and strong sense of ownership
- Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Full-stack Specialist).