Solution Architect in Developer Experience Tribe
The Developer Experience tribe offers an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the productivity and satisfaction of developers here at Danske Bank.
As a member of this motivated team, you’ll collaborate with diverse individuals who are excited about creating innovative experiences for developers. You’ll have a chance to shape tools, resources, and processes that empower developers to thrive, innovate, and deliver high-quality software solutions. Joining us means being part of a creative and forward-thinking team where you can contribute your expertise, learn from others, and play a crucial role in shaping the future of software development within the organization.
We are looking for a skilled solution architect who is enthusiastic about supporting large-scale legacy application modernisation, designing new solutions from the beginning, sparring with project/workstream leads, and initiatives across Developer Experience Tribe IT landscape. Your aspirations and ability to reach your goals should be high. It is a prerequisite to be a solid team member with the ability to propel the project, assignment, or discussion to the next level.
You will work across agile teams and liaise with the Tribe Architect in propelling tribe-wide modernisation initiatives of complex legacy mainframe systems towards innovative cloud-native solutions. You will contribute to defining, maintaining, and communicating the target architectures for our critical solutions.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Promote technical modernization initiatives in collaboration with Tribe architect
- Evaluate the impact of design decisions on solution level, ensure architecture compliance with enterprise architecture standards and guidelines
- Ensure architecture/solutions adherence with Danske Bank enterprise architecture standards, security policies, SDLC, and compliance requirement from audit and regulators
- Support solution design by actively engaging, providing feedback on designs, and facilitating knowledge sharing between tribes
- Act as a sparring partner for engineers and lend a hand in development when feasible
- Ingest, advocate and refine best practices for software and platform engineering
- Take an active share in the ABR and QBR events and support product owners in these events
- Ensure that audit remarks and regulatory tasks are delivered from the squad within the Developer Experience tribe in a timely manner
- 3+ years of proven previous experience working as a solution architect
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer science or a related field
- Ability and experience in architecting and delivering 24/7 highly critical distributed systems
- Experience in defining, documenting and communicating architecture/solutions to a wide audience also with different literacy
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype
- Knowledge and experience with Architectural Design and Modelling
- Good understanding of Micro-services and Event-driven architectures, Design patterns, Distributed systems, Domain-Driven Design approach, good technical skills in cloud-native development (preferably AWS), including hands-on experience
- Self-starter with a growth mindset, able quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity with solid methodical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile framework and legacy mainframe systems (would be a bonus)
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect.