Specialist in Global Custody Service team
Would you like to contribute to delivering the best customer experience?
We are looking for a motivated team member who is keen on learning new things by efficiently handling securities trade settlement tasks, delivering high quality on time, and continuously improving.
You will join the area, focusing on an innovative, agile, and truly customer-centric culture. As a Specialist, you will support settling trades in different markets all around the world.
Daily, you will keep in close collaboration with customers, stakeholders, and the largest counterparties across the world. You will maintain process quality and continuously look for ways to improve our daily processes.
This position includes shifts from 10:00 to 19:00 that are shared within the team using rotation.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Handle and monitor daily settlement tasks
- Investigate and resolve exceptions and discrepancies, securities and cash reconciliation
- Communicate with customers, different stakeholders within the bank, external counterparties, and custodian banks all over the world
- Collaborate with other teams in the bank
- Proactively contribute to risk mitigation, continuous improvement projects and automatization of processes
- Continuously learn from other professionals and ensure knowledge sharing
- Advanced English language skills, both verbal and spoken – all work communication is in English
- Higher education
- Work experience in the back office
- Great time management
- Knowledge about financial instruments and data analytic skills are an advantage
If you are excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate we are looking for.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist (Markets Specialist).