Specialist in the Investment area (fixed-term)
Are you curious, attentive to details, and eager to start your career at Danske Bank?
We are looking for a collaborative and eager-to-learn colleague who is interested to learn more about the investment field (custody administration, etc.), and want to work in a fun, diverse & flexible environment.
In our area, we are working with different types of customers in Nordics and other Danske Bank Group countries and our main mission is to help our clients to run their businesses successfully. To do that we are building close collaboration with our customers, stakeholders, and the largest global counterparties and by close day-to-day contact with them, we ensure smooth end-to-end processes.
We have ambitious plans and for that, we are looking for additional support. We are offering a temporary contract until the end of 2024 and depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role and a permanent contract.
- Support colleagues in the area with a large variety of administrative tasks
- Process transactions on behalf of clients and stakeholders
- Perform controls and reviews of process steps
- Update our register of Standard Operating Procedures
- Collaborate with colleagues from front offices in the Nordics via e-mail or phone
- Constantly improve and optimize processes using Lean principles
- Higher education or final year student (ability to work full time)
- Attentive to details and able to learn quickly
- A Team-oriented person who enjoys working, sharing knowledge, and having fun together
- Willing to develop and learn new things
- Able to understand information and basic communication in English (Intermediate English skills)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist.