Strategic Finance Partner for Investment Finance
Are you enthusiastic about driving strategic finance decisions through interactions with senior leadership with a background from performance management, business management or strategy? If yes, then we have a unique and exciting opportunity to join Digital Investment Management as a Strategic Investment Partner for the development organisation of the bank.
The Digital Investment Management team is part of the CFO Area and is responsible for the financial steering and investment management of the bank’s agile and cross-functional development organisation. We are a relatively new team, and you will have plenty of opportunity to drive and define transformation inside our team and towards the wider group.
With a strategic mindset we engage with senior stakeholders and support financial decision-making and cost steering through traditional finance skills such as budgeting and forecasting to determine available capacity for development.
We also have a key role in the group’s strategic agenda, where we link strategic plans to financial planning and development, projecting financial impact of strategies, support benefit definition and tracking of those benefits.
Digital Investment Management also has a leg in the team handling the development organisation’s agile steering. Therefore, key to the team’s work is continuously maturing the development organisation’s financial steering model to be aligned and compatible with agile principles, governance and processes.
To further strengthen this setup, we are now looking for a Strategic Investment Partners to join the team. Each Investment Partner is committed to supporting one or more development units (depending on unit size), and will be the Finance point-of-contact toward those units’ senior leadership. While also contributing to maturing the teams ways of working within the team, but also working as an ambassador ensuring positive change management towards our many stakeholders across the organisation.
Depending on your experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Build and maintain close collaboration with development units’ senior leadership and unit CFOs
- Support senior leadership to manage their digital investments, and ensure to challenge and/or trigger prioritisation when it is required
- Lead cost & capacity reporting and sparring for your respective development unit(s)
- Govern the annual estimation of investment benefits as a part of annual group wide development planning, ensuring that the bank’s overall investment prioritisation is supported by stringent benefit assessments to enable early course correction when needed
- You have a relevant background (performance management, business management, strategy, etc.)
- You are self-motivated and are used to taking responsibility of your own tasks and stakeholders
- You can navigate in a complex stakeholder landscape and with minimum of 5 years experience engaging with senior executives
- You value the opportunity to improve ways of working and strengthening principles and processes
- Experience with agile ways of working or the financial services industry is highly valued but not required
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant - Development, Chief.