I am Jurgita Dubovaitė-Sidorovė, and I am leading the Reporting and Tax Team at Telia Lietuva. We are a diverse team of experts, responsible for delivering financial reports to the shareholders and maintaining accurate and efficient tax structure. Today we are looking for a Tax Expert to join our team!
Your next challenge?
We are looking for someone with a broad tax experience who is ready to apply their knowledge to a wide variety of assignments and make significant contributions towards Company's strategic objectives.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Provide strategic direction, technical guidance, and leadership to the Tax team
- Partner and manage the relationship with external tax advisors
- Review tax returns and related documents to ensure compliance with tax regulations
- Work closely with accounting teams while closing accounting period and calculating tax entries
- Advise management on the impact of new tax laws and proposed legislation
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Drive continuous processes improvements
- Pro-active escalation and help solving issues related to tax reporting
- Take part in various new initiatives providing insights and consulting on tax related topics.
Who are you?
This position requires someone who is hands on, is eager to learn, and enjoys detailed analysis work.
Your experience and skills:
- >3 years of proven experience as a Tax Expert
- Solid expertise in tax, finance and/or accounting (IFRS)
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian (written and spoken).
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary of 3000- 3800 EUR (gross) depending on your experience and track record of achievements.
Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Annual bonus which varies depending on your performance and Telia results
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000+ awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
If you fancy joining my team, do not hesitate to apply! Please note that the position might be closed prior to the application deadline if suitable candidate is found.
Deadline for applications: 2023-03-18. Please be aware that the position might be closed prior to the application deadline.
Required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!