Team Lead in Daily Services Agreements team
Can you inspire your team to succeed? You have a fantastic opportunity to join our front runners and lead a team that will have contact with our private customers and stakeholders in Nordic countries.
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for planning and managing daily tasks for a team of around 23 employees. We expect you to be self-driven, communicative, motivated, and eager to grow.
Your focus will be on building a cohesive and high-performing team, ensuring staff’s high job satisfaction and continuous development, providing excellent service to customers, and participating in various ongoing improvement projects.
- Leading, motivating, and ensuring engagement, talent growth, team development
- Ensuring staff performance, quality, productivity, and attendance standards are met
- Providing high-quality services for private banking customers
- Communicating and collaborating with stakeholders of all seniority levels within the bank
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the team: monitoring and managing contact queues, backlogs, raising problem records
- Working according to the LEAN/AGILE principles and delivering on continuous improvement initiatives
- Customer and quality orientation
- 2+ years experience in leadership and people management, preferably from service areas and in financial institutions
- Experience/knowledge in operations and ability to delegate tasks
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- Developed time planning and organizational skills
- Thinking out of the box and a keen interest in driving improvements and developing your team
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2920 EUR to 4380 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of team.