Team Lead in Securities Services
As a Team Leader, you will be expected to supervise an effective team with a winning culture while also encouraging your employees to take responsibility, create value in customer service, and partner with stakeholders and other teams. While responsible for business targets, you would also have an equally important responsibility for ensuring employees’ high job satisfaction and continuous development.
In this role, you will have a direct responsibility to supervise the team and ensure support and development to deliver as a high-performance team. The team is responsible for Danske Banks security settlement processes and work in close collaboration with Danske Banks Front Office, custodians and professional counterparts.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- De-risk and improve controls
- Design correct processes
- Ensure IT development
- Dialogue with senior stakeholders
- Communicate with custodians and professional counterparts
- Be involved in global collaboration across the Danske Bank Group
- Be supervising and distributing workload for a team
- Be motivating and ensuring the engagement of the team members
- 3+ years of experience in people management
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of banking processes (settlement flows, securities)
- Higher education (finance, legal or relevant field)
- Creative mindset and a keen interest in encouraging improvements and developing your team
- Effective communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- Great team player
- Advanced English language knowledge
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2920 EUR to 4380 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of team.