Team Leader for IAM Platform Team in Security
Security, headed by Chief Security Officer (CSO), is a part of an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. Security works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions.
Leader of Team (the knowledge leader within the domain of expertise) in Cyber Operations takes up the professional responsibility and ownership to develop a specific professional function and range of Security products in the Identity and Access Management area. On the one hand, its end-to-end ownership of access management platforms and tools, and on the other, it’s people leadership and development in order to achieve overall function goals.
Identity and Access management platforms and tools are one of the key building blocks in ensuring a robust security posture in Danske Bank. Performance and availability of said platforms have a direct impact on users and customers and overall risk picture in the organization.
• End-to-end ownership of Identity and Access management platforms and tools (i.e., CyberArk, RSA, MS MFA, HSM etc.) incl. contract ownership, high platform availability and maintenance, upgrades, etc.
• Ownership of platform-specific KPIs and performance metrics in line with business expectations
• Key contributor to strategic platform and tool roadmap in Security
• People leadership and talent development within the team
• Experience in the Cyber Security field, with Identity and Access Management platforms is an added bonus, or IT infrastructure area with running/ maintaining critical platforms and/or applications with the desire to switch to Security domain
• Experience in team leadership and service transition/ insourcing
• Understanding technology impact to business, users and customers and ability to translate that to technical process and procedures ensuring that platform meets stakeholders’ needs
• Proven history of attracting, developing and growing talent in challenging market (niche skillset in a highly competitive field where demand always exceeds supply)
• Previous experience of successful collaboration and stakeholder management across teams, towers and business areas in a highly complex enterprise environment
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Leader of team.