Team Leader for Large Corporates and Institutions FC Quality Assurance
Are you ready to lead a team of devoted and experienced Quality Assurance Risk Officers? If quality is what you seek daily, we are waiting for you!
We are looking for a collaborative and motivated professional to become a Team Leader for the LC&I Financial Crime Risk Quality Assurance Team of 7 people. The ongoing team focus is to deliver insights into the quality of LC&I Financial Crime Prevention to the senior leadership of the bank, the operational team execution processes, as well as other FC Risk teams.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the team in their daily work, as well as developing and defining the future for your own and the wider QA function. You will be responsible for the quality and performance of the team and have an equally important responsibility for ensuring your team’s high job satisfaction and continuous development. You will engage with a range of different stakeholders inside and outside of QA and will be involved in various projects and high-priority tasks across the organisation.
As a Leader, you should be focused on your employees’ development, quick at solving problems, and ready to collaborate. What is more, you will also be a part of a great managers’ team, which will let you grow and strive both personally and professionally.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with stakeholders of all seniority levels within the bank, e.g., the LC&I FC Risk Committee
- Ensure a high level of quality in the services provided by your team
- Drive process changes and improvements in your own and the wider QA area with a high focus on quality
- Lead, motivate, and ensure engagement, talent growth, and team development
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- 1+ years of experience in quality control and/or quality assurance
- Great collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills at all levels of seniority
- Analytical mindset
- Open to new approaches and have a keen interest in promoting improvements and developing your team
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Advanced English skills (both written and spoken)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of Team.