Team Leader in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Learning Team
Are you ready to lead a team of devoted and experienced learning consultants and process documentation specialists? If development is what you seek daily, we are waiting for you!
We are looking for an inspiring, collaborative and motivated professional to become a Team Leader for the team of more than 10 employees in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit. The ongoing team focus will be to ensure high continuous learning, process documentation and constant process improvement deliveries.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the team in their daily work with on-oarding and on-going continuous learning tasks. While being responsible for the quality, delivery and other performance targets, you will also have an equally important responsibility for ensuring staff’s high job satisfaction, continuous development and learning/teaching activities.
As a leader, you should be focused on your employees development, quick at solving problems, and ready to collaborate.. What is more, you will also be a part of a great managers’ team, which will help you to grow and strive both personally and professionally.
Depending on your experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Leading, motivating and ensuring engagement, talent growth, team development
- Ensuring high level of quality of services provided by your team
- Create, develop, review, improve and modify training content and material, constantly recognize and calibrate procedure changes and areas for improvement
- Driving process optimization and improvements with high focus on quality
- Structuration and presentation of required information while maintaining regular communication with stakeholders of all seniority levels within the bank
- 1+ years of experience in people management
- At least 1 year of experience in training and/or consulting area
- Analytical mindset
- Thinking out of the box and keen interest in driving improvements and developing your team
- Desire to teach and educate
- Driven by the idea to work with people
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Proven stakeholder management skills at all levels of seniority
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience working in Lean environment would be considered as an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Leader of Team.