Team Leader in Transformation Center of Excellence
Are you an experienced Project Manager and can you also lead a team of project management professionals? Then you may be our new colleague in the Transformation CoE.
Our highly professional Project Management team sits within the Strategy & Transformation area. Our focus is on implementing strategic projects, programs, and themes spanning multiple tribes, business domains, and customer segments. The team is located primarily in Lithuania (Vilnius) and Denmark (Copenhagen).
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as team lead for one of our project management teams, where you will run highly complex projects and lead a team of project managers.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Run high-complexity projects and constantly work on continuous improvement of the project management process
- Build and grow project teams and show individual global cultural awareness
- Lead, develop, and motivate a team of project managers with different seniority levels
- Contribute to the development of the department
- Provide regular contributions to organizational learning and drive the group’s ability to improve
- Share best practices, network facilitation, and act as an instructor, reviewer, and mentor
- Very good practical understanding of all project management disciplines and phases using different methodologies
- Experienced in leading and developing teams with a people-focused approach, care about your colleagues and can lead the team through challenges and changes
- Thrive in high complexity and have a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong communicator with solid interpersonal skills
- Extensive stakeholder management experience on all levels (including Executive Leadership)
- At least 5 years of experience in end-to-end project management
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of team.