- Handling of Tender Calculation tool (PPM);
- Execute activities related with Standard cost updates, including updates in PPM tool, first analysis on deviations, material price validations and etc.;
- Data gathering to support budget / forecast process (Capex/Investment, expenses), prefilling & first analysis of Tender cash flow management reporting;
- Support benchmark analysis with other tenders/projects and competitors;
- Support with preparation of financial parts of presentations;
- Participate in process changes, improvements, and efficiency activities;
- Execute other role related activities and assignments.
- Preferably background within finance controlling, industrial controlling/economics or sales controlling;
- Ability to perform with limited support and guidance;
- As a person, you are analytical, quality-conscious, responsible and initiative-taking;
- Strong communication skills, ability to act as sounding board for many internal stakeholders;
- Ability to handle wide range and different level of stakeholders, supporting them from financial side, yet being able to challenge when needed and follow up;
- Strong English language skills, professional both in verbal and written.
We are offering not only professional working culture in the modern office located at Kauno Dokas, but also a workplace where your knowledge and experience matters and also one full of challenges, opportunities, and potential. Additional benefits include but are not limited to hybrid work model, flexible working time, additional days of paid vacation, private health insurance, free parking. Salary range for this position is from 2400 Eur brutto to 3400 Eur Brutto.
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Salary offered: 2.400 - 3.600 €/month (gross)
Indicated salary range is the perspective for position per se, exact salary being subject to your experience.
with subject "Tender Controller"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.