Training Administration Specialist
Do you want to be an integral part of the competence development and learning area? This is a great opportunity to grow and learn in the training area of Human Resources field in the financial industry through hands-on exposure to day-to-day operational tasks.
You will become a part of the great team that is dedicated to training administration. The team’s atmosphere is informal but highly professional. The focus is on operational excellence, and the goal is to be the best in class – we want to make a difference.
We are looking for a team member who would be a great collaborator and would like a very agile and quick pace of work where every day is different.
- Support colleagues and stakeholders (all Danske Bank employees) in planning and creating training activities (online and classroom) in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Ensure smooth information flow to instructors and participants handling inquiries and supporting users
- Report, share information, and support stakeholders on relevant topics
- At least 1 year of experience in learning or administrative areas
- Very good MS Office skills (for reporting and presenting purposes)
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience or interest in project management
- Upper-intermediate English skills, both oral and written
- Being a transparent and enthusiastic member of the team is what will help you thrive in this position
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (would be a bonus)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1480 EUR to 2220 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery (HR Services Specialist).