- Supplier and customer invoice accounting and control.
- Business trips accounting.
- Rented car costs and taxes accounting and control.
- Monthly GL accounts reconciliation.
- Statutory reporting – preparing and submitting monthly income and other taxes, reports to Social security and statistics institutions.
- Process monthly payroll for all employees within the agreed timeline.
- Reconcile data with time and attendance system.
- Continuously keep on improving system knowledge (SAP, Payroll system, etc.) and ensure the efficiency of accounting processes and optimal utilization of resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 2 years of accountant experience focusing on similar work
- Knowledge of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating accounting, taxes, and company activities and constant interest in innovations
- Good computer skills (MS Office - advanced user), experience working with accounting programs SAP and Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 - an advantage
- Good communication skills, quick orientation, receptivity, and responsibility
- Good knowledge of English and Lithuanian
- Learning and development-oriented culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus based on annual performance.
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Accident insurance 24/7.
with subject "ACCOUNTANT"