Capillary Electrophoresis Group Supervisor
- A manufacturing team leader with experiences in the area of molecular biology, genetic sciences, biotechnology will support our CE manufacturing operations in organization and execution of production flow as well as reporting and documentation of production results.
- This role will support the optimization of workflows and improving product quality.
- In addition, this position will support the establishment and implementation of new methods and laboratory equipment in your area of operations.
- Technical, BS or MS Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or similar.
- 3-4 years of experience in manufacturing required, 2 years of leadership experience is preferred.
- Experience as team leader.
- Experience working with manager to identify issues, resource needs and improvement opportunities. Offer suggestions for resolution/improvements.
- Ability to Process change orders.
- Experience in participating and leading in Continues Improvement - Practical Process Improvement (PPI) events and problem solving. Experience in driving the PPI business system by encouraging employees to put JDIs in and using the PPI process to drive improvements.
- Monitor, track and provide feedback on employee performance through PMD process.
- Provide coaching and corrective actions when needed.
- Manage employee time and attendance through Workday.
- Participate in project implementation.
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level).
- Excellent computer literacy skills (MS Office).
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary 2500 - 2900 Eur Brutto plus additional motivation package.
with subject "Capillary Electrophoresis Group Supervisor"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.