Managing Director of the Oil Company in Białystok
- Management and coordination of operations of the Oil Company in Białystok / Poland.
- Cooperation with the owner and all departments in the company, suppliers and customers.
- Optimization of operating costs - striving for optimal efficiency and profitability.
- Participation in meetings and negotiations with key business partners of the Company.
- Supervising and improving the work of subordinate employees.
- Management of processes taking place in the Company.
- Developing a tactical company development plan based on a strategic goal.
- You have great advantage if you have:
- Higher education, preferred courses: law, finance or economics, commodities trading.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of trade or operational service, preferred on commodity markets.
- Knowledge of the oil products and gas markets.
- Knowledge of the freight market.
- Good knowledge of Polish legislation of traide in petrolum products and LPG (advantage).
- The ability to research the market, reach potential customers and build business relationships.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Time management skills, self-organization, work to achieve results.
- Responsibility for the results of their activities.
- Commitment and independence.
- Creative thinking and the ability to organize your own work day.
- Good knowledge in MS Office package, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of Polish, literature business, good knowledge of English and/or Russian (speaking, reading, writing).
- We offer:
- Competitive benefit package.
- Opportunity to work in a professional, stimulating and challenging work environment.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
with subject "Managing Director of the Oil Company in Białystok"
Ozo g. 12A-1
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.