MOULDING VALIDATION ENGINEER
- The role will require performance of moulding process validation activities (establishing by objective evidence that a process consistently produces a result or product meeting its predetermined specifications).
- Main responsibilities:
- Management of moulding process validation projects;
- Formation of multifunctional team to plan validation activities;
- Development of validation protocols and other validation documents;
- Execution of validation protocols;
- Development and implementation of solutions to validation issues;
- Improvement of quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of engineering or other relevant field;
- Good Lithuanian and English language skills (written and oral);
- Good computer skills;
- Good problem solving skills with a hands-on approach;
- Good level of accuracy and attention to details;
- Good communication skills, ability to work both in a group and independently, thoroughness and diligence;
- Ability to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
- Job experience in medical device industry or other regulated industry, quality area;
- Planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Friendly environment and training;
- Great opportunity to develop skills and experience;
- Company’s transportation to/from work
with subject "MOULDING VALIDATION ENGINEER"