- Evaluate, implement and improve manufacturing processes by creating prototypes, testing, making modifications or by observation and throughput analysis.
- Develop new projects with including cost-benefit analysis to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production by studying product requirements and testing manufacturing methods.
- Troubleshoot process and production issues (e.g. production scrap), investigate problems and analyze root causes where these relate to production techniques that are used.
- Identify and lead Continuous Improvement Projects with emphasis on manufacturing cost reduction and capacity improvements/cycle time reductions.
- Inspect performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigate and initiate corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the Project/Process Engineering area, coming from a high volume manufacturing background (food/pharma/medical device/biotech or similar)
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/ Chemical or similar
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve engineering and manufacturing related issues and have a thorough understanding of machine shop and machine systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a keen attention to detail are also essential Process Engineer skills
- Project management, leadership and team work skills
- English and Lithuanian language required.
- Learning and development oriented culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus based on annual performance.
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Accident insurance 24/7.
Salary offered: 1.800 €/month (gross)
Salary from 1800 (before taxes) after assessing your competencies and work experience.
with subject "Production engineer"