- Lead 15 team players: 6 technologists, 4 in prototyping and 5 New Bizz Project Managers;
- Develop new smarter production methods along with new materials;
- Increase competitiveness by following trends in the market;
- After calculations on new product implementation;
- Anchor Sustainable production solutions like DfD (Design for Disassembly);
- Build and maintain strong, self-managed team based on company values and culture;
- Maintain and develop relations to other departments and continuously strive for constructive cooperation in between departments;
- Lead up direct reporting, alignment to COO;
- Defining, implementing and optimizing process flows;
- Digitalization of the documentation and processes for development of new and current products;
- Responsible for the R&D cost center;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid understanding of production process, technology;
- Similar experience in production company (preferably in furniture, automotive, lightning or textile industry);
- Minimum 4 years of proven leadership skills from development;
- Strong communication skills through formal and informal discussions with peers, teams, reports, supervisor, colleagues, manager, and upper management.
- Confident decision making;
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to the details and multitasking skills;
- English on professional level;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in industrial Design, production engineering or similar.
- We can offer you a job in very successful international company with a strong brand;
- Great working culture supported by our core values: Care, Trust and Challenge;
- A position where you can set your own mark on your daily work;
- An attractive salary package matching your qualifications and previous experience;
- Competitive salary, ranging from 2000 to 2500 Eur (nett).
su nuoroda "R&D MANAGER"
Konfidencialumą garantuojame. Informuosime tik atrinktus kandidatus.