Senior Manufacturing Scientist
- Supporting Cell and Gene Therapy NPI programs as Operations representative
- Planning of development work for new products
- Performing development and robustness studies, scale-up experiments
- Working closely with R&D in product development, by representing manufacturing and assuring suitable requirements
- Problem solving during product implementation and after, including customer complaints and deviation investigation
- Training MFG operators on new technology
- Participating in manufacturing process during validation and verification batches.
- Supporting manufacturing as well as risk mitigation
- University degree in bioengineering, biotechnology, chemical engineering, chemistry, biochemistry or similar discipline
- Experience in manufacturing or R&D
- Understanding of aseptic techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Understanding of GMP requirements
- Overall planning competences
- Attention to detail, accuracy, accountability, diligence and responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals
- Monthly salary 2100 - 3200 eur (Brutto) and additional benefits package
with subject "Senior Manufacturing Scientist (183739BR)"