Senior Scientist in Molecular Biology (202990BR)
- Position Summary:
- In this role, you will work on projects related to Micro Array technology. This includes: A) operations projects with the goal to support manufacturing, implement changes, transfers and optimize operational procedures, B) troubleshooting projects with the goal to identify root cause for reagent issues, C) R&D projects with the goal to optimize or improve particular aspects of the technology. The team works in close collaboration with locally based manufacturing and quality control teams, and R&D colleagues in the US. This position will challenge you scientifically and offer opportunities to expand your experience in the fields of molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry, data analysis and quality control. Your work will have direct and meaningful real-world impact on the products manufactured at our site and used by a wide range of customers globally.
- Design and perform molecular biology, biochemistry, analytical experiments;
- Analyze data from complex assays and derive scientifically sound conclusions;
- Troubleshoot issues in multi-component molecular biology workflows;
- Independently propose solutions and next steps in TechOps and troubleshooting tasks;
- Create and maintain documentation in accordance with our quality system;
- Build scientific knowledge around the dedicated molecular biology and chemistry topics;
- Work closely with colleagues across departments and functions in Vilnius site and globally;
- Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or similar (or relevant work experience);
- Extensive hands-on experience with major molecular biology, biochemistry, analytical techniques;
- Ability to analyze complex experimental data and explain conclusions effectively;
- Strong attention to detail, work discipline and ability to keep accurate records;
- Capability to efficiently summarize and present research data to a technical audience;
- Proficiency with PC, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs;
- Fluent in English.
- The Company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- One time payment for relocation to Vilnius;
- Monthly salary from 2100 to 3200 EUR before taxes and motivational compensation package.
su nuoroda "Senior Scientist in Molecular Biology (202990BR)"