Sourcing Specialist (184918BR)
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with stakeholders and suppliers regarding new projects, supplies and initiatives and advise of impact of change to stakeholders including site procurement and supply chain.
- Attend meetings and update others on issues or concerns, in particular when there is a risk which could prevent the organization from meeting market demands.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships including business reviews, pricing reviews and contract management.
- Category Management support to portfolio, assessing leverage across the enterprise.
- Lead savings projects with stakeholder engagement maximizing spend and risk reduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing operations, business administration, operations management, purchasing, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Procurement experience, preferably in a high paced working environment. A good understanding of specified functional area.
- Project management and ability to develop strong support for change with all levels of internal and external organizations.
- Experience with ERP Systems and strong skills in MS office i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Verbal and written English language skills.
- Some experience in a life science field.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve practical problems with a variety of variables in situations where standardization may be limited.
- Statistical analysis skills; able to analyse trends and statistical data and make appropriate decisions and recommendations.
- Self-driven, results oriented, and motivated to work effectively without direct supervision.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals
- Monthly salary 2100 - 3200 eur (Brutto) and additional benefits package
su nuoroda "Sourcing Specialist (184918BR)"