- Maintain the validation schedule and keep all equipment and processes in a qualified state to support ISO and/or GMP requirements;
- Create/maintain qualification-related records (e.g. protocols, procedures, technical documentation etc.).
- Prepare and execute validation protocols;
- Supervise technicians, fitters, and contractors as the need arises when external support is used for qualification activities;
- Mechanical/Automatic/Electronic/Information Technology or similar Engineering Degree;
- Proven problem-solving skills/diagnosing faults/resolving qualification issues;
- Excellent planning and time management ability;
- The ability to work independently and autonomously;
- Ability to read, write and interpret technical papers;
- Accuracy, Responsibility, Duty, Attentiveness;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Good understating of MS Office;
- Qualification/Testing experience or working knowledge of manufacturing and laboratory equipment, clean rooms or critical supporting systems, thus job experience in standard-regulated environment would be an advantage.
- Meaningful, mission-based work;
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
- Professional career opportunities;
- Work in an ambitious team;
- Monthly salary of 1600 - 2500 Eur before taxes and an additional package of benefits.
with subject "Validation Engineer (179626BR)"