Embedded Linux Developer (Medical devices) • Telemedic
Vilnius, VL, LT
We, Teltonika Telemedic, design and create the new-generation medical devices, embracing healthcare-related challenges by creating helpful solutions. Being a part of Teltonika group, which has 28 active offices worldwide, we aim to develop and deliver easily accessible intelligent solutions to communities, healthcare professionals and the elderly. We are currently working on a first-ever smartwatch that detects atrial fibrillation and an entirely professional mechanical lung ventilator.
We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge. Our people are our strength.
We are currently inviting an ambitious EMBEDDED LINUX DEVELOPER (Medical devices) to join our growing R&D team in Vilnius, Lithuania and support the Teltonika Telemedic team. We design and develop next-generation medical devices, and we also solve current healthcare challenges. We aim to create and deliver smart solutions that are easily accessible to diverse communities, medical professionals and the elderly. We are currently working on a unique smart watch that can detect atrial fibrillation, and we are also developing a professional artificial lung ventilator.
We are an open, curious and innovative company, ready to create an environment for creative and ambitious professionals who want to take advantage of Teltonika's success. If you are curious, creative and want to work in a fast-paced environment, we are on the way!
We promise you:
- interesting projects - we are proud to implement important Telemedicine solutions and help people
- professional development - we are growing fast, so you will have wide career (both vertical and horizontal) opportunities
- constant learning - knowledge sharing, courses, conferences, business trips, etc. Teltonika fosters an environment where curiosity and creativity are part of the job
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- design, implement and maintain software of medical devices devices
- solve combined tasks
- analyse and implement new technologies
- work with hardware
- participate in teamwork
- provide technical support for colleagues
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- 2+ years of experience in C/C++ programming
- shell scripting skills
- knowledge of Linux OS (yocto/buildroot)
- experience in debugging of complex hardware/software issues
- experience with working on a variety of embedded processors (SOC’s/microcontrollers)
- knowledge of Operating Systems fundamentals
- knowledge of Cybersecurity
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE:
- basic electronics knowledge and use of lab equipment (such as oscilloscope / logic analyzer and etc.)
- knowledge of computer networks
- experience of working with Medical Standards
- experience of working with UART, SPI, I2C, USB
- experience of working with WiFi
- experience of working with Linux device drivers and Boot loader
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 45 Eur/h (~4300 Eur – 7500 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering additional health insurance with included psychologist consultations
- Company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and fun time together during team-buildings, summer festivals and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- We delight with gifts and a day off on your birthday occasion and surprises during various festives
- Acknowledgements on work anniversaries
- We enjoy lunch snacks for lunch or dinner
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Kristina Razmaitė, email
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2300 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.