EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER (MID)
Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC team.
A place where you can improve yourself
Being a part of the Teltonika IoT group, we strive to become global leaders in creating and providing unique IoT solutions that make people’s lives easier. We are proud to be able to develop essential solutions in Telemedicine and help the people. With the help of a talented and experienced team, it took us only a few months to create artificial lung ventilator. Soon we are going to shake the world by releasing a smartwatch that detects atrial fibrillation.
We cannot imagine our success without talented and challenge-driven programmer team. They always have freedom of choices and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge in developing new and innovative systems. Currently, we are looking to strengthen our team with an ambitious programmer who would be responsible for the coordination and continuity of a product. Does a clear methodology, continuous development, programming of the unique components at a global level and solid remuneration motivate you? Scroll down for more!
Currently our team is expanding and we are looking for Embedded Software Engineer (MID) who will participate in development of new features, modifying existing firmware and improving architecture. Here You will:
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Here You will be:
- Participating in team life and internal processes based on Agile (Scrum) methodology;
- Designing, developing and improving system components;
- Generating ideas and implementing them;
- Collaborating with hardware and software development teams during product development life-cycle;
- Participating in mentorship and coaching of junior developers in the team.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- 2-4 year experience of programming embedded systems in C and/or C++ language;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git);
- RTOS knowledge: Zephyr, FreeRTOS, Nucleus, RTX, etc;
- Critical and creative mindset.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Programming experience using Qt framework;
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.);
- CI/CD experience;
- Ability to understand schematics;
- Previous similar work experience (fleet management, embedded telemetry system, router, industrial controller development);
- Willingness to take initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join the leading IoT sector company in Lithuania and the world;
- Dynamic, challenging work with Innovative projects and solutions that create value for society ( MED and SAS field);
- Professional development and growth in the field of IoT;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work;
- To be a part of the team, not only during the work but also after it, participating in sports activities, creating a company culture;
- Innovative projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience.
Salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 4200 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.