EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will work on the newly developed product and be responsible for its coordination and continuity. Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Developing and improving existing system components;
- Designing and implementing of new system components;
- Generating ideas and implementing them;
- Collaborating with hardware and software development teams during product development life-cycle;
- Participating in team life and internal processes.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 2-4 year experience of programming embedded systems in C and/or C++ language;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git);
- Ability to work with ESP microcontrollers;
- RTOS knowledge: Zephyr, FreeRTOS, Nucleus, RTX, etc;
- Critical and creative mindset.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Programming experience using Qt framework;
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.);
- CI/CD experience;
- Ability to understand schematics;
- Previous similar work experience (fleet management, embedded telemetry system, router, industrial controller development).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge IoT technologies;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas working on a newly developed product;
- A dynamic environment in an ambitious and proactive team. Work in a culture of trust and respect;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Company events, sports activities, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 20 EUR/h up to 30 EUR/h (~3350 EUR – ~5000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.