IoT Solutions Engineer (EV Products)
Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for an IoT Solutions Engineer to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Solve emerging technical problems and find ways to reduce them;
- Advise customers and company employees on technical issues related to products;
- Organize and conduct trainings for employees and customers about the products and solutions developed in the company.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher or equivalent technical/ engineering education (may be a final year student);
- Good English language skills (at least B2 level); knowledge of other languages would be a huge advantage.
- Knowledge of the basics of modern smart technologies;
- Ability to work individually and with a team;
- Good communication skills (both oral and written).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest growing company in Lithuania, as well as taking part in launching new EV charging solutions for 150+ global markets;
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling mass EV adoption and promoting more efficient, and sustainable driving, effectively contributing towards the reduction of CO2 emissions worldwide;
- Professional development – more than 100 vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Amazing team – young, highly motivated and professional team that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – honesty, mutual trust, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Great cause – you will help to build greener and brighter future powered by renewable energy, and transformed with smart technologies, effectively improving people’s lives;
- Other perks – opportunity to go on business trips, participate in international exhibitions, company holidays, sports events, trainings, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Bazinio (tarifinio) darbo užmokesčio rėžiai nuo 10 EUR/val. iki 15 EUR/val. (~1650 EUR – ~2500 EUR) prieš mokesčius, atsižvelgiant į jūsų patirtį ir kompetencijas, su galimybe gauti premijas už veiklos rezultatus.*
*Darbo sutartyje nurodomas ir nustatomas valandinis tarifinis darbo užmokestis prieš mokesčius.