Lead Quality Control Inspector
- We are URGENTLY looking for the Lead Quality Control Inspector for major international projects.
- The professional, who will join us, should, first of all:
- have knowledge in quality control methods applicable to steel/metal parts, experience in products acceptance and quality control, experience of controlling ITP. Theoretical knowledge and practical experience in welding, control of steel, nondestructive and destructive testing for any of the following equipment:
- Steam and hot-water boilers.
- Parts and units of gas equipment.
- Metal structures of technical devices, buildings and facilities.
- Also knowledge of types of destructive testing: mechanical static tests, mechanical dynamic tests , methods of hardness testing, methods of material structure analysis, methods of element content determination.
- Qualified for all or any types of NDT:
- Visual and dimensional testing (VDT).
- Ultrasonic testing (UT).
- Radiological testing (RT) (where necessary).
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Penetrant testing (PT).
- Language knowledge: good skills (oral and written) in English, Russian.
- You must have possibilities for regular business trips (Europe).
- Internal auditor/Lead auditor certificate ( ISO 9001).
- Experience in auditing company's QMS ( internal/external).
- We offer competitive salary starting from 2400,00 EUR, periodical training, hybrid work ( remote/office), full time permanent job or on three years contract (project duration).
- You can work from office ( Klaipeda) or remotely (planned visits to the office are expected).
- Possibility to participate in other international projects ( auditing, inspections, training).
- The final salary package depends on the candidate's expertise.
from 2.400 €/month (gross)
Business trips (Europe) expenses, travel insurance, PPE set.
with subject "Lead Quality Control Inspector"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.