MECHANICAL ENGINEER (MID)
Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe, and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Mid Mechanical engineer to contribute to the successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Design of plastic and metal parts for prototyping and mass production;
- Search, testing, implementation of engineering solutions;
- Preparation of technical documentation for suppliers and manufacturers;
- Design of automatic test fixtures;
- Support of already released projects;
- Preparation of manufacturing instructions;
- Work under compliance with scheduled deadlines;
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education in mechanical engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience in mechanics field;
- SolidWorks (or another 3D modeling program) skills (> 2 years);
- Plastic part design skills (> 1 year);
- Metal parts design skills;
- Good computer literacy skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English (reading and writing);
- Team player and results-oriented approach.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in the field of mechanical engineering;
- Assistance and training from experts in this field;
- Engineering courses;
- Take upon new challenges and work with highly motivated team;
- Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work from home;
- Leisure areas;
- Career opportunities.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 17 Eur/h up to 26 Eur/h (~ 2800 Eur - 4300 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.