Mid-Senior Embedded Systems Developer • Energy
Vilnius, VL, LT, 08200
Teltonika Energy is the youngest and most rapidly growing member of the Teltonika family. We develop innovative electric vehicle charging solutions to enable more efficient and sustainable driving, effectively contributing to the reduction of CO2 emissions. Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, which has 28 active offices around the world, we strive to become the global leader in creating smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We dedicate all our efforts to satisfying the growing demand for easy, smart, and reliable EV chargers that people can customize to their needs. We want to make EV charging technology more affordable and accessible for millions of people, providing them with the service quality they deserve.
We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who has a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge in developing new and innovative EV charging and electrification systems. Our people are our strength.
Currently, we are inviting an Embedded Software Engineer (Mid) to join our growing Embedded Software Developers team in Vilnius, Lithuania to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company that is ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika Energy. If you are tech savvy and have challenges driven personality then we are on the same way!
What’s in it for you:
- High opportunities for self-expression working in real R&D, where products are developed from concept to production (prototyping, testing, certification and mass production launch)
- Challenging work environment being a part of the dynamic and fast-growing company
- Freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge IoT technologies
- The opportunity to create smart world-class products for renewable energy powered world
- Inclusive culture that is based on informal communication and our main values – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop and use of tools for analysing firmware functionality, performance, and quality
- Inivestigate, debugging and fixing firmware bugs
- Participate in selecting sensors and peripherals for products together with the Hardware team
- Design product side manufacturing test equipment
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- 2+ years of experience of programming embedded systems in C language
- Previous history with FreeRTOS or bare metal, Arm Cortex M microprocessors, HW debugger, GIT
- Basic understanding of hardware design (schematics, layouts, etc.)
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE:
- knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.);
- Luci/ Lua interface programming experience
- CI/CD experience
Gerulaičio st.1, Vilnius
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 20 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~3350 Eur – 5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement, we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering additional health insurance with included psychologist consultations
- Company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely
- Celebration of achievements and fun time together during team-buildings, summer festivals, and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- Acknowledgements on work anniversaries
- We delight with gifts and a day off on your birthday occasion and surprises during various festives
- We enjoy lunch snacks for lunch or dinner
if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Karolina Ignatavičiūtė, tel. email [email protected]
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2300 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.