MID/SENIOR Embedded Systems Developer • Telematics
Vilnius, VL, LT, 08126
Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always consider our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car-sharing systems. Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products that fully meet client needs and provide various solutions adapted to different markets worldwide.
We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge. Our people are our strength.
We are currently inviting an ambitious Embedded Systems Developer to join our growing R&D team in Vilnius/Kaunas, Lithuania and support the Teltonika Telematics team.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company and are ready to offer the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika Telematics. If you are a motivated, well-organized, proactive personality, and have a passion for developing, we are on the same way.
We promise you
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest-growing companies in Lithuania and taking part in launching new industrial GPS tracking devices
- Professional development – you will have the chance to improve your know-how and seek both vertical and horizontal career opportunities
- Freedom – you will have the freedom to express yourself and implement crazy ideas rather than be shut down and told what to do
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips, and more. At Teltonika Telematics, we promote an environment where curiosity is key, and creativity is celebrated
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Develop new and existing products in C/C++ programming language
- Improve existing features
- Be involve in the maintenance of documentation
- Participate in Agile (Scrum) team life and internal processes
- Work with hardware engineers, software developer teams, and Product Owners during development life - cycle
- Take part in mentorship and coaching others to work with these technologies
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU
- Have 2+ years of experience in programming embedded systems in C/C++
- Have knowledge of embedded system debugging tools and various measuring equipment
- Have experience in writing device drivers
- Have independent problem-solving ability in large embedded systems projects
- Are proficiency in multi-task embedded system architecture design methodologies and the latest software quality standards
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE
- Degree in Computer Science / Electronics engineering
- Knowledge of other programming or scripting languages
- Understanding of digital electronics schematics
- BLE, GSM, LTE, GPS modules programming experience
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 17 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~2840 Eur – ~6700 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering flexible work schedules, hybrid work opportunity; health insurance and access to free of charge services of a psychologist; company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and having fun together during team building events, summer festivals and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program; we delight with birthday, rewards on work anniversaries
- We enjoy fresh lunch snacks together at the dinner or lunch table
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Akvilina Šarauskaitė, email
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2400 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.