.NET TEAM LEAD (.NET, REACTJS, FULL STACK)
Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our development team and looking for a team leader who will be responsible for coordinating and executing tasks within cross-functional team, where team primary focus will be the development of software components using C# (NET5/NET6), REACTJS. If you are result-oriented person able to lead by example and enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges, this is a great opportunity to contribute extensively to the design and development of .NET solutions in a dynamic and collaborative team.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a team member You will participate in development of Teltonika Telematics device configuration solution:
- Coordinate team work according to Agile (Scrum) principles;
- Ensure that company defined programming standards and procedures are followed by the team members;
- Together with a team design and produce high quality, tested and maintainable code;
- Collaborate with other departments in analyzing, evaluating and implementing complex solutions;
- Refactoring and reviewing code, provide feedback to team members;
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external partners;
- Assist team members to achieve a common goal.
- Back-end: C# NET5/NET6, MSSQL , MySQL, Entity Framework;
- Front-end: HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS;
- Project management: JIRA, GitLab;
- Tools: MS Visual Studio + ReSharper, Rider, Visual Studio Code.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are a curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Core/NET5 frameworks and ReactJS;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Knowledge of MSSQL/MySQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- Knowledge of xUnit, Mocking frameworks;
- CI/CD practice experience;
- Experience with MS Visual Studio, Resharper, Rider, Visual Studio Code and GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP principles and best practices;
- Excellent communication skills.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Team leadership experience;
- C++/C work experience;
- SerialPort communication knowledge;
- Linux system knowledge.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to implement your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards.
- Flexible work hours;
- The possibility to learn, teach and grow professionally;
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Vilnius;
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events (football, volleyball), team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 26 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~4300 Eur – 5800 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.