If you are tired from monotonous projects with the same old results and you aspire to work with technology that can be seen in LOGIMAT, CEMAT or other INDUSTRY 4.0 conferences – this is a position for you. We are looking for a PLC DEVELOPER, whose main mission will be to design various automation systems and mechatronics solutions by partnering with industry leaders from the Netherlands, Germany & Sweden.
- Development of automation & robotics solutions for material handling system.
- Takes part in the realization of developed solutions (production, commissioning & improvements).
- Closely works with Mechanical Engineering and IT department.
- Takes ownership of strategically important technological solutions.
- Ensure in-house testing strategy is implemented on the project.
- Collaborates with international partners & suppliers.
- Constantly analyzes technological trends and presents proposals.
- Education in Electrical Engineering or Automatic Control or related relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in an Engineering or Industry Automation including PLC development and commissioning.
- at least 2 years of experience in the mechatronics field (preferably with automated material handling solutions).
- Excellent PLC development knowledge (Beckhoff or Siemens or Schneider or similar).
- Good knowledge of English.
- Basic understanding of other controls automation related equipment, e.g., Bar code scanners, machine vision systems, HMIs, Variable frequency, and servo drives.
- Ability to work in an R&D work environment.
- Strong personality with the ability to stand the position and negotiate.
- Results-oriented team player who can confidently lead the project with a “hands-on” approach.
- Creative problem solving and can-do approach.
- An opportunity to work with the newest engineering innovations.
- You will work with other high-skilled engineers in the R&D department.
- A position in a fast-growing startup company with the potential to become one of the market-disrupting businesses.
- Awesome, young, friendly & open-minded team.
- Modern office in the heart of Vilnius.
- Business trips to international conferences LOGIMAT, CEMAT, INDUSTRY 4.0, etc.
K. Donelaičio st. 62 – 320
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.